Isuzu Diagnostic Service System (IDSS) is a comprehensive diagnostic tool which houses Service Information (including Electrical Troubleshooting Manual), Scan Tool, Service Programming, Bulletins and some training to support all Isuzu manufactured products. The system utilizes a laptop in conjunction with an industry standard J2534 vehicle interface device. Updating the system software is accomplished via the Internet.
The IDSS supports Isuzu manufactured product models 1996-2017 year:
• Stripped Chassis w/3.0L Diesel (4JJ1);
• N-Series w/3.0L Diesel (4JJ1);
• N-Series w/5.2L Diesel (4HK1);
• N-Series w/6.0L Gas;
• N/W Series w/5.2L Diesel (4HK1);
• N/W Series w/6.0L Gas;
• F/T Series w/7.8L Diesel (6HK1);
• H/C Series w/7.8L Diesel (6HK1);
• C-Series w/7.8L Diesel (6HK1);
• N/W Series w/4.8L Diesel (4HE1);
• FRR/WT5500 w/7.8L Diesel (6HK1);
• N/W Series w/5.7L (CAL) Gas;
• N/W Series w/5.7L (FED) Gas.
The reasons for the IDSS are:
• Need for a comprehensive common support tool in one package:
- Scan tool;
- Service Programming;
- Service Information and Bulletins.
• Need flexible system to fit GM and Isuzu`s needs in medium duty business:
- HP change;
- PTO settings at the Dealer, Fleet and Port levels;
- Data Monitor System (Fuel economy, codes, operation status etc.);
- Diesel Particulate Filter testing for 2007i emissions;
- Release timing control;
- On-demand changes.
• Need for Internet updating and internet communication to dealers.
• View service information.
• View electrical shematics.
• View service bulletins (1984-2014).
• Use scan tool for diagnostic and controller programming.
Supported languages: English.